Make a payment
Excellence. Innovation. Opportunity. Success.
T: Telephone02 6676 2755
WHOLE OR PART DAY
Please encourage your child to attend school every day unless they are sick. Frequent absences from school or chronic lateness can have a detrimental effect on your child's schooling.
* Please notify the teacher, preferably in writing, if your child is absent from school upon their return. This Student Absentee Note can be used.
* For absences longer than three days, please send a message to the class teacher or phone the office on 02 6676 2755
* Rolls are marked to show partial absences, so a child arriving late or leaving early is marked as having missed part of the day. Late students must be accompanied to the office by an adult.
* Rolls are monitored by the Home School Liasion Officer and part of this role is to visit homes where the pattern of attendance is cause for concern.
* Applications for leave for family holidays need to be discussed with the Principal and an Extended Leave Application should be completed.
* Any difficulties in attendance should be discussed with the Principal.
123-147 Tweed Coast Rd
Bogangar NSW 2488
02 6676 2755
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.